Opportunity Is Your Right
Let’s seize it together.
Douglas Halpert has been practicing immigration law for 33 years, and has helped clients with EB-1 Extraordinary Ability, Outstanding Researcher/Professor, and EB-2 National Interest Waiver cases, as well as O-1 Extraordinary Ability work visas since such categories were created 30 years ago with the enactment of the Immigration Act of 1990. He has architected many solutions to exceedingly complex cases in these categories, with posed novel challenges and issues. These include cases in almost every industry from business to education to science to engineering to the entertainment and sports fields. Douglas has represented a large number of celebrities particularly in the movie and entertainment industry. In recent years, with our current practice lead, Christy Turovskiy, Esq., we have expanded the numbers of researchers and professors that we represent at prominent universities, hospitals, and private companies from coast to coast.
Douglas’s area of experience spans many other areas including most other employment-based work visa and permanent resident categories; most areas of family immigration; many waivers, and a large naturalization clientele. For a more detailed summary of Douglas’s career and contributions, please see his bio at the Hammond Neal Moore LLC website at: https://hammondlawgroup.com/douglas-halpert/.
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- University of Chicago Alumni Schools Committee
- Fordham Law Alumni Network
- Families with Children from China – Greater Cincinnati Chapter
- Peer Review Rated AV (Pre-Eminent) in Martindale-Hubbell®
- Listed in Best Lawyers in America® since 1997
- Co-Winner of the 1998 Volunteer Lawyer of the Year Award presented by the Trustees of the Volunteer Lawyers for the Poor Foundation established by the Cincinnati Bar Association
- Selected as 2014 Immigration Lawyer of the Year in Southwest Ohio by Best Lawyers in America®
- Co-Chair of The Education and Talent Retention Committee of the Mayor’s Immigration Task Force (2014)
- Selected to Working Group to Establish Center for New Cincinnatians by the Regional Cincinnati Chamber of Commerce (2015)
In his spare time, Douglas is dedicated to his wife Kacy, a retired pediatrician, and their two children who run track and cross country. He also competes in 5K races each year. He is a former sportswriter for The Bleacher Report, has written a book of poetry called Natural History, and is working on his first novel. He also enjoys collecting Victorian Eastlake antiques and restoring them to their former grandeur.
What Makes Your Legal Team Stand Out?
We treat every client with dignity and respect. Your time is valuable and we honor that.
We make ourselves available to you, even after hours. We value clear, honest, and reliable communication.
25+ Years’ Experience
You need an attorney with experience in the field; we know the system inside and out.
Contact Us Today!
All Consultations are Confidential
Main EB-1 Office
1000 SW Broadway, Ste 1520
Portland, OR 97205
299 N. 44th Street, Ste 307
Phoenix, AZ 85018
The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for EB1 immigration assistance.
© 2020 All Rights Reserved.